Building a Sustainable Society Together.
We Support Social Movements. We Serve Sustainable Futures.
We refer to our “customers” as “partners” who are working toward building better and sustainable futures for all of us. They are of course focussed on specific constituencies and usually part of specific local or global movements. Through these partners, we have served, and continue to serve, many concerns, movements and constituencies, : children, youth, women, alternative and community-based education, alternative and social communication, ecology, faith and inter-faith dialogue, public intellectuals, parliamentarians, addiction, workers and migrant rights, transparency, alternative health, agroecology, pesticide-free world, philanthropy and peace initiatives.
See Our Report Here — Download PDF file
All partnership arrangements are time, objectives and purpose bound. Cooperation, collaboration, challenges and constraints help unfold partnerships. Many of our partners and we have moved on, but still contributing actively to building sustainable futures. We work with some in long term arrangements and some in short term, time bound arrangements.
Since our focus is on movements promoting sustainable futures, we work with an ever growing ‘community’ of partners. As they come to serve a cause, we work hard to serve their social communication needs.
- AIECCE (Asian Institute of Early Child Care & Education; Based in Taiping/Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- UNICEF (Through AIECCE; Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- CADS Enhancement Centre (Centre for Children with Special Needs; Based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- DHRRA Malaysia (Community Development Organisation; Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Fondacio Malaysia / IFFA (Institute of Formation, Asia; Based in Manila, Philippines)
- Highlands International Boarding School, Genting Highlands (Based in Pahang, Malaysia)
- PAN AP (Pesticide Action Network Asia Pacific; Based in Penang, Malaysia)
- PENGASIH (Drug Addicts Rehabilitation Organisation; Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- PGT (Persatuan Guru Tadika Malaysia/Kindergarten Teachers Association; Based in Taiping, Malaysia)
- Rukun Tetangga Gasing Indah (Neighbourhood Watch & Resident’s Association of Gasing Indah Housing Estate)
- SIGNIS (World Catholic Association for Communication: Based in Brussels, Belgium)
- Tenaganita (CSO Working on Women’s Issues; Based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia )
- Buteyko (Breathe Right workshops; Based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- API (Asian Public Intellectuals Programme: Based in Bangkok/Tokyo, Thaliand/Japan)
- ACN (Asian Communication Network: Based in Bangkok, Thailand)
- Arpitha Associates (Based in Kuala Lumpur/Bangalore, Malaysia/India)
- CARAM Asia (Coordination of Action Research on AIDS & Mobility; Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- CCC (Cahayasuara Communications Centre; Based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia)
- CCI/MCEF (Centre for Community Initiatives/Malaysian Community & Education Foundation; Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- First Steps Preschool (Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- KAF (Konrad Adenauer Foundation, Malaysia Office; Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- MENGO (Malaysian Environmental Non-Governmental Organsations; Based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- MSN (Monitoring Sustainability of Globalisation; Based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- Philanthropy Asia (Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Punarnava Centre (Alternative Healthcare/Ayurveda: Based in Kuala Lumpur/Coimbatore, Malaysia/India)
- Taiping Peace Initiative (Based in Taiping, Malaysia)
- Transparency International Malaysia (Based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- Office for Human Development, Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur (Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- St. Joseph’s College (Based in Thiruchirappalli, India)
- As local partner of ILO
- Global Centre for the Study of Sustainable Futures and Spirituality (Virtual; Anchored in Kuala Lumpur/Chennai, Malaysia/India)
- Kyoto University (Based in Kyoto, Japan)
- Loyola College, Chennai, India
- Centre for Diaspora Studies, MSUniversity, Tirunelveli, India